– For all the annoying sisters who are always glued to their phones, surprise them with an amazing app created entirely for them.
– The app is customised with a fun quiz, puzzles, messages and pictures. The features in the app are:
1. A memory game especially designed for your sister with all the things that she likes – such as burgers, football, guitar, etc.
2. A ‘Hungry Worm’ game wherein your sister is designed as the worm by placing his photo on the worm’s head. The worm has to collect a certain number of his favourite food items to win.
3. A jigsaw puzzle of your favourite picture
4. A hilarious feedback form where your sister has to rate you on a scale of 1 to 5 on how you’ve performed as a brother. It includes questions such as ‘How do you like my sense of humour,’ ‘How do you like my cooking skills,’ ‘How do you like my fashion sense,’etc
5. A fun remote battle game where your sister has to win the TV remote to proceed to a video message. The video is designed using pictures and messages that you share with us. You can also choose to send us a recorded video message that can play after this challenge is complete.
6. In the end, your sister gets a virtual certificate for awesomeness and a virtual medal. You can choose any one of the following medals to appear on her screen: The Drama Queen, The Favourite One, Boss Lady, Little Miss Sunshine and The Hangry One.
– How it works:
1. Place the order and the App team will get in touch within 24 hours with a questionnaire for all the details needed to customise the app
3. The download link for the app is mailed within 72 hours to the email ID you share
4. You can simply download it on the special person’s phone, or get them to download it, and the app is ready to surprise
– The app can work on both Android and iPhone.
iPhone users will have to share a UDID (Unique Device Code) to install the app. The tech team will get in touch with you after you place the order to help you find the UDID on your phone.
– The app can ONLY be installed on one iPhone and not multiple devices.