– If you’re one of the firm believers of the philosophy – It’s the thought that counts – then here’s the perfect hamper of the most thoughtful gifts on the planet.
– The gifts have been handpicked and designed by the Nobel Prize winners of Laziness. We guarantee that the recipient will never forget you in the next 7 lives (or 9 if you’re gifting it to a cat).
The gifts include:
1. Dumb Bells (cotton buds)
Because the journey of every of every Schwarzenegger begins with exercise and good spelling skills
2. Hands Free (Rubber band)
Limited Edition Pro-Biotic Hands Free with Micro-Flexible Technology TM (We’re serious!)
3. Anti Depressants 20 MG (bubble wrap)
Not safe for children below 13 years of physical or mental age. Kindly do not swallow.
4. Hair Dryer (balloon)
World’s first eco-friendly hair dryer after hurricanes (but would you rather stand in a hurricane than use this?)
5. Pollution Mask (cloth clip)
Can also be used to avoid snoring, repel bad dates, hang clothes and get a free nose job
6. Emergency Flash Light (matchsticks)
Meant for one-time use only. Don’t waste it on a cigarette. If you want to burn your office however…
7. Bullshit Protector (ear plugs)
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Now wear these and read it again. You won’t hear a thing.
8. ipod (matchbox with a marble inside)
Please do not attempt to make it at home. If anybody could, Steve Jobs wouldn’t be famous.
9. Zombie Protection Kit (rubber band gun with paper bullets)
Made in China. Highly lethal. Banned in most countries (except USA).