– For those who like to wake up to the smell of coffee, here’s a handcrafted hamper complemented with the finest ingredients and goodies every coffee connoisseur would love to have.
– The wooden hamper comprises:
- A coffee mug with an in-built cookie holder
- A Coffee Times Newspaper with a picture and an article on your loved one’s love for coffee
- Two coasters made of cork to give a rustic feel
- 4 stencils to make your coffee look like a work of art
- Strong and light coffee powder
- Coffee beans packaged in a jute bag
– The newspaper article can be customised with the picture and name of your loved one. The details can be uploaded in the order form after the payment page.
-Here’s a gist of the content that goes in the newspaper:
Selected- The greatest coffee lover.
After days of voting, weeks of speculation and months of short-listing, the world has finally chosen the greatest coffee lover of all times. Miss <Name>, a hardcore coffee addict has surprised everyone with a landslide win. According to reports from the World Coffee Bureau, <Name> has tasted coffee from over 46 countries across the world, including Americano, Irish coffee, Arabic coffee and filter-kaapi.
As a result of this spectacular win, the entire country is celebrating its first ever victory of a coffee lover, beating 18 other contenders from countries across the globe. Donald Trump, who was also among the nominees for this title, has expressed his displeasure in public. “I love coffee. Coffee is good. My wife make the best coffee in the world. That’s all she does at the White House. I don’t know how anyone else could win this award. Sad.”