– Join us on a walk through Jodhpur on a route that you would have never experienced otherwise.
– Visit old tobacco shops, the Kandoi market, medieval temples and many more places which whisper secret tales of an incredible city.
You can also cherish hands-on experience at:
- Jalebi Making: Indulge in a once in a lifetime opportunity at making fresh Jalebis.
- Brahman Hawan: Feel incomparable purity with a chance to perform a havan with a Brahman.
- Local Chai: Any trip into the interior of a city is incomplete until you try the local tapri- wali chai.
- Bangle Making: Get indulged in making of bangle made of lacquer, which is an old tradition of the Rajasthani culture.
- Art Classes: We would love to take you to art classes arranged at Umaid Heritage Art School who are renowned for their drawings on lentil. You can also go through the wonderful painting that is found in their gallery.
– The experience is followed by a royal lunch at a specially decorated private dining room in OTA, a heritage site. The experience includes a scrumptious Indian cuisine curated for 2 by the chef.
– Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes.
– This experience is only available in the first half, followed by lunch.