– Take your special one on a long drive, park the car in a private air strip and before they know it, they’ll find themselves inside a mini aircraft, thousands of feet off the ground!
– You can choose to carry a cake and cut it inside the aircraft with your loved one.
– The Cessna 172 model operates from Dhanipur Air Strip, Aligarh.
– The flight ride last upto 20 minutes and can be availed only between 10 AM and 5 PM.
– Price includes joy ride for 2 people. An extra charge of Rs.5500 is applicable for the 3rd person.
– The combined weight of both the passengers shouldn’t ideally exceed 150 kgs.
– Flight route to be taken depends on weather conditions prevailing that date.
– Flights, once booked, can be postponed with prior notice of 48 hours.
– Oye Happy is only a transaction facilitator and is not responsible for the flight ride in any way. Please check terms and conditions before ordering.
Refund Policy in case of cancellation by client
– Orders cancelled by the client BEFORE 72 hours of the date of experience will be refunded in full.
– Orders cancelled WITHIN 72 hours of the date of experience will be refunded 70% of the amount. Voucher for the remaining 30% will be generated for the client to redeem for any other gift/experience over the next 6 months.
Refund policy in case of cancellation by Oye Happy
– In case the experience has to be cancelled by Oye Happy owing to unforeseen circumstances, full refund will be offered to the client.