– Here’s a Rakhi surprise which only opens for those who work for it. Lock your secret messages in QR codes and make your sibling scan the QR codes, read your hilarious messages and then find the 3-digit code needed to open the box.
– All your sibling has to do is scan the QR codes, read the messages to find the 3-digit code and then use the code to open the box filled with surprises.
– Message on the QR code will be
“Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
“So I’ve locked a lot of surprises for you”
“But I seem to have forgotten the code to the lock :(”
“So let’s try every one of the 900 possibilities. Hopefully you will get it right before next Rakhi.”
“Just kidding. The code is XXX. I love you too much to bother you on Rakhi.”
– Gifts inside the locked box:
1. Customised Sibling Magnet – The adorable Rakhi fridge magnet is customised with 4 of your favourite pictures you can change whenever you like. Content on the magnet says – Siblings by birth, friends by choice.
2. Photo Rakhi Hamper – Handcrafted in terracotta, the creative Rakhi is customised with your favourite picture to make it a memorable gift. Packaged in a classy wooden box, the Rakhi is complemented with handmade chocolates and a vintage scroll with a beautiful message. Learn more about the surprise here
3. Wooden Easel – A miniature wooden easel customised with 4 photos of your choice.
4. A beautiful letter for your sibling packaged in an envelope . The letter says –
Since as long as I can remember, you have always been my best friend. There has never been a single happy moment when you weren’t there to share it or a sad moment when you weren’t there to support me. I remember how we would always be ready to kill each other and kill for each other at the same time. Growing up was always the least of our concerns. But now that we have, I often miss the silliness we used to share as children… (contd in the letter)
– All the gifts are packaged in a steel box and locked with a 3-digit code.
– Size of the box – 8 X 5 X 2.5 inches