– How would you like to cut your birthday cake in an actual haunted mansion or a graveyard? If the answer is ‘Maybe’, continue reading.
– Oye Happy has tied up with Paranormal Society of India – a group of professionals who discover and explore some of the most haunted spots in the country to study paranormal presence. The team combines the fundamentals of modern technological equipment, scientific methods and psychic abilities in their endeavours.
– For the first time in India, members of Paranormal Society have agreed to organise private tours for groups of 5. The experience will begin at 11 PM and end by 2 AM. All you have to do is assemble a group of 5 people, select a haunted location from the options shared by their team and embark on an experience of a lifetime.
– The package is inclusive of transport and tour for 5 people only. The team will pick you up from near Janak Puri Metro Station and drop you back after the experience is complete.
– 5-6 people from the Paranormal Society will join you in the expedition. The team will be equipped with K2 Meter, Ghost Meter, Laser Gride, EVP Recorder, Ghost Box, Night Vision Camcorders and Motion Sensers.
– Your safety and well being is their responsibility and they have over 7 years of experience in conducting these expeditions. However, people with heart diseases and anxiety related issues must be avoided.
– You can choose from the following locations – Jamali Kamali, Dwarka Sec. 9 peepel tree, Sanjay Van Bhuli Bhatiyari ka mahal and Firoz Shah Kotla.
– If you avail this experience for a special occasion, you can also carry a cake to cut at midnight in the company of friends (and others).