No matter how old you grow, you will always be a child to your Dad. Gift him these fun redeemable coupons that entitle him to officially use his authority to get his work done from you with a few ‘conditions applied’.
From making you put your phone away for half a day to going for a hair cut – your dad can choose to redeem any coupon from you whenever he wants.
To make it even more exciting, every coupon comes with a feedback form he can fill to review your efforts and give you ratings.
Content on the coupons
1. Get me to clean my room
Please give me a one-month notice so I can mentally prepare myself for the ordeal
2. Get me to keep my phone away
This coupon is valid for a maximum of 8 hours (though I’d prefer if you keep it for 2).
3. Get me to quit a bad habit
PS: Sleeping for 14 hours is not a bad habit. It’s a talent.
4. Get me to become your personal executive maid
Use me to clean the fans, fill water bottles, give away old newspapers, etc. I charge by the hour.
5. You get a dinner date with me
I promise to keep my phone away during dinner.
6. Get me to cook you dinner
Be prepared to order for food if I burn the kitchen down.
7. You get a wish of your choice
Both the parties (you and I) need to be in agreement before a decision is made
8. Get me to discard one outfit you don’t like
I hope you never use this card because if you don’t like something, then there’s a high probability that I may LOVE that outfit.
9. Get me to get a haircut
Sigh! Do you really want to make your child sad? Am I not already perfect the way I am?
– Size of the coupons 6.5 x 3.25 inches approximately.
– The coupons are packaged in a beautifully designed envelope.