– Does your Mom often complain that you don’t listen to her? Gift her these fun redeemable coupons that entitle her to call the shots with a few ‘conditions applied’ from your side.
– From being an unpaid maid for a day to taking her on a shopping spree – your mom can choose to redeem any coupon from you whenever she wants.
– To make it even more exciting, every coupon comes with a feedback form your mom one can fill to review your efforts and give you ratings.
Content on the coupons
1. Get me to clean my room
Please give me a one-month notice so I can mentally prepare myself for the ordeal
2. Get me to keep my phone away
This coupon is valid for a maximum of 8 hours (though I’d prefer if you keep it for 2).
3. Get me to quit a bad habit
PS: Sleeping for 14 hours is not a bad habit. It’s a talent.
4. You get a Shopping Spree
And we are ONLY shopping for you. Not for anybody else. Not even groceries. Deal?
5. Get me to become your personal executive maid
Use me to clean the fans, fill water bottles, give away old newspapers, etc. I charge by the hour.
6. You get a dinner date with me
I promise to keep my phone away during dinner.
7. Get me to cook you dinner
Be prepared to order for food if I burn the kitchen down.
8. You get a wish of your choice
Both the parties (you and I) need to be in agreement before a decision is made
9. Get me to discard one outfit you don’t like
I hope you never use this card because if you don’t like something, then there’s a high probability that I may LOVE that outfit.
10. Get me to get a haircut
Sigh! Do you really want to make your child sad? Am I not already perfect the way I am?
Size of the coupons 6.5 x 3.25 inches approximately.
The coupons are packaged in a beautifully designed envelope.