When you’re not able to pick just one gift for that special Birthday person, get this entire party in a mailbox. From DIY cake mixes and photo magnets to funny contracts and birthday monkey cards, this surprise box has everything that makes a Birthday special.
The mailbox comprises the following gifts:
Birthday Monkey Mirror Card
A new species of monkeys have been discovered. It’s called the Birthday Monkey. Here’s a quirky mirror card to remind someone that every year on a special day they are the wanted birthday monkey. And on other days they are just ‘monkey’. Surprise the birthday monkey with a good laugh and maybe some bananas.
Front of the card: Wanted Birthday Monkey
Inside of the card (which has a mirror): There You Are! Happy Birthday. I got you lots of bananas but they didn’t fit inside this envelope. Sorry.
Mini Birthday Contract
Send that Birthday crazy person a formally packaged envelope comprising a hilarious contract binding him/her into celebrating the most sensational Birthday since 5000 BC. Within each contract, you will find a list of funny terms to be fulfilled by the recipient. You can read the content on the contract here.
The Party Kit
The box includes 3 balloons, 1 DIY cake mix, a party whistle, 3 mini candles for the cake, 1 tiny bottle of cake sprinkler, one bottle for measurement, and 30 gms of crunch chocolates.
A unique fridge magnet customised with 4 photos of your choice so that you can change the picture whenever you like.
The content on the postcards is as follows:
- Others May Get Old On Their Birthday, You Only Happen To Get More Awesome!
- May You Live So Long That Birthday Candles Stop Fitting On Your Cake. Happy Birthday!
- You’re One Of The Only People Whose Birthday I Remember Without Facebook Notifications.
- I Wanted To Gift You The Eiffel Tower But It Didn’t Fit Inside This Box. But It Is The Thought That Counts, Right?
- May All Your Birthday Wishes Come True – Including The Illegal Ones.
Size of the gift box: 5.5 x 3.5 x 1.25 inches
The photos can be uploaded in the order form after the payment page.