This year, celebrate Valentine’s day with this signature collection of 4 hampers. You can choose to give one hamper every day to your Valentine or let them open all at once and make it a grand gesture.
Each box comprises a bunch of Oye Happy’s most loved gifts and a romantic letter. Here’s a glimpse of what goes inside each box:
1. Personalised Easel – A miniature wooden easel personalised with 5 of your favourite photos.
2. LED Valentine Jar – Here’s one of the cutest ways of asking someone to be your Valentine. Instead of getting them to say ‘yes,’ get them to flick a button instead. The tiny handcrafted jar is fitted with a battery operated light and packed with a card with ‘Will you be my Valentine?’ designed on it.
3. Naughty Open When Letters – The naughty surprise comprises a set of 7 letters where each letter is meant to be opened in the event of a specific mood only. Inside each letter is a little surprise to go with the mood. You can learn more about the gift by clicking here.
4. Card in a Card for Valentine – Surprise your Valentine with this set of 4 unique cards. In simple words, it’s a card inside a card inside a card inside a card. You can scribble your own messages as well to make it extra special. You can learn more about the gift by clicking here.
Message in this box:
I promise to stay quiet when you want to stay alone, hold your hand when you need someone, tell you a joke when you are sad, sing for you when you are bored, dance for you if singing doesn’t help, cook for you when you are hungry, take you out when the food gets burnt, hug you extremely tight every time you find your world falling apart and ask you to be my Valentine every single year.
1. Dialogue Box – Get your loved one a gift which literally unfolds a story with pictures. The gift box opens to 5 photos and an envelope attached to each one. You can custom create messages to your loved ones, which go into the envelopes. You can learn more about the gift by clicking here.
2. Couple Conversation Starters – For those who love to talk, go wild with these unique conversation magnets. The set of 4 magnets have a pre-printed one-liner on each. You can choose the topic for the day, scribble your message on it and stick the magnet on the fridge or on the cubicle for your partner to find. The pre-printed one liners are – ‘we need to talk’, ‘I have a plan for us’, ‘I have a compliment for you’ and ‘I am so sorry for’.
3. Message in a bottle – A tiny glass bottle with a one-meter satin ribbon stuffed inside. The message on the ribbon reads – “You’re the sweetest, warmest, cutest, funniest, coolest, loving-est and awesomest person in the whole wide world!”
4. Date Coupons – Deciding on the perfect thing to do together is one of the most complicated things in every relationship. If you agree, let us help you with a bunch of redeemable date coupons you can gift to your better half. From board game evenings and no cell-phone dinners to spontaneous dancing sessions and naughty dates – your loved can choose to redeem any coupon from you whenever he/she wants. You can learn more about this gift by clicking here.
Message in this box:
I promise to share everything with you as we grow older, including my dentures when you lose yours, my walking stick when yours gets wobbly, my toothbrush when you misplace yours, my clothes when you stop fitting into yours and my smile when you can’t seem to find yours.
1. You’ve got mail – Delight your loved one with a quirky and romantic gift box with extremely unique goodies approved by Cupid himself! You can learn more about this gift by clicking here.
2. Mini Valentine Contract – Gift your loved one a formally packaged envelope comprising a hilarious contract binding him/her into being your Valentine for life. Within the contract you will find a list of funny terms to be fulfilled by the recipient. Size of the contract is 2.9 x 4.1 inches. You can learn more about this gift by clicking here.
3. Jigsaw Magnets – Surprise your Valentine with this pair of adorable magnets designed in the shape of jigsaw puzzles. This set of 2 magnets is customised with 2 photos in each magnet so you can change the photograph whenever you like. You can learn more about this gift by clicking here.
4. Valentine Countdown Letters – Gift your loved one a bunch of 7 countdown letters, each leading to 14th of February. Each letter is numbered so that they can open the first letter on the 8th of Feb, second on 9th and so on. You can read the content on the letters by clicking here.
Message in this box:
So I considered buying a genie lamp to make all your wishes come true. I must have rubbed over 600 lamps so far and the only thing that came out was a spider and some dust (you can never trust things from China). But hey, if nothing works out, I’ll be happy to be your genie, master. As long as you don’t ask for my credit card. So here’s wishing you a very magical Valentine’s month and I am a little more in love with you than yesterday – and a little less than tomorrow!
1. 5 heart shaped eggless chocolates.
2. Valentine Glitter Bomb – Surprise your Valentine with so much glitter that they’ll be finding it everywhere for weeks! The glitter is hidden in a pretty cool box (we designed it ourselves). The moment they open the box, a spring will pop out and spread glitter all over. Promise!
3. Little Somethings for Valentine – Greeting cards have gone boring. If you agree, here’s a cooler, better and way more awesome way of making your Valentine giggle. Grab this special Valentine’s Day surprise of five adorable placards which express everything you want to. There is also a specially created gift at the end to bring a wider smile on their face. You can learn more about this gift here.
4. LED Proposal Card – Propose to your better half this Valentine with this LED card designed to light up at the flick of a button.
Content on the card: Will you be my Valentine?
Content inside the card: Press the button if the answer is ‘Yes.’ Press the button twice if the answer is ‘Oh, Yes!’
5. All About You Frame – Know your Valentine so much that you can write a book on him/her? If not a book, at least get them a personalized photo frame designed with things that define the person. All you have to do is answer a bunch of questions about them, share their pictures and let our team handle the rest. Questions include details such as their nickname, hobbies, favourite food, birthplace, most used dialogue, etc.
Size of the frame: 6 x 9 inches.
6. Terracotta Plank – A handcrafted wooden plank with the initials of both of you designed in terracotta. 3 photos are also clipped to the plank with wooden clips.
Size of the plank: 4 x 7 inches.
Message in this box:
I have written to the International Nobel Prize Committee to create a special award for Cuteness and to make you the first deserving recipient. You can thank me in the award ceremony if and when it happens. But now, in the sincerest way possible, I want you to know that I love you a lot more than I can possibly express through these letters, words or gestures. You’re the bestest best thing that has ever happened to me and nothing makes me happier than seeing you smile like the way you are now. Will you promise to be my Valentine now and forever, please?
20 photos, 5 one-liner messages and a few details about your Valentine are needed to customise this surprise. All customisation details can be shared in the order form after the payment page. In case you don’t have them now, you can also mail us within 24 hours.
Size of Box 1: 9 x 5.5 x 3 inches
Size of Box 2: 8 x 4.8 x 2.5 inches
Size of Box 3: 8 x 4.8 x 2.5 inches
Size of Box 4: 10 x 6.5 x 3.2 inches
All boxes are made in aluminum and can be reused for other purposes.