Surprise your partner with a grand surprise this Valentine’s day. A bunch of 7 virtual and physical surprises, each leading to the D day. Here’s a unique way of keeping your partner surprised for an entire week! 7 surprises, created and personalised entirely for your loved one, will be delivered to him/her each day of Valentine’s week.
The gifts are:
Day 1 – Mails from Strangers
Have a bunch of friendly strangers email your loved one throughout the first day of Valentine’s week. You can specify your partner’s likes, dislikes, and romantic anecdotes of you both. We will make sure to send the emails accordingly. We will ensure that the mails seem like one sent by an old friend he/she doesn’t remember anymore.
Day 2 – Plant a tree
Sponsor the plantation and maintenance of a tree on behalf of your partner to celebrate the second day of Valentine’s week. The trees are planted by a certified social organisation that has planted over a million trees so far. The certificate of authentication will be sent via Email or WhatsApp.
Day 3 – All About Us Video
Get your partner a personalized video made with all the things that define you both. All you have to do is answer a bunch of questions about you and your partner, share your pictures, and let our team handle the rest. Questions include details such as your nickname, hobbies, favourite food, birthplace, most used dialogue, etc.
Day 4 – Digital E-Portrait
Have a favourite picture or your partner you always wanted to frame? Turn it into an exceptionally beautiful work of art designed by an artist. We will send you the digitised version of your beautiful picture. The photo is converted into a digital portrait by a professional. All you have to do is share a picture with us and we’ll create the perfect gift.
Day 5 – Love Story Chronicle
Everyone wants to be famous and be in the newspapers (for the right reasons, preferably). How about giving your loved ones a shot at fame with a virtual newspaper cover story written entirely for your love story? Based on the likes and dislikes of the person and your love story, of course, the article can be themed around your special one. This will be sent via email or WhatsApp.
Day 6 – Stars Above Us
Make your next gift out of the world, in the literal sense. Gift a beautifully designed star map that shows the unique alignment of the stars in a place and time chosen by you. A personalised certificate authenticating the naming and a constellation chart will be sent via WhatsApp or Email. You can learn more about this gift here.
Day 7 – Valentine Hamper
When you’re not able to pick just one gift for that special person, get them all in one hamper. From cupid photo magnets and chocolates to funny contracts and romantic cards, this surprise box has everything that makes Valentine’s Day special.
The hamper comprises the following gifts:
1. Happy Mug: A personalised photo mug professionally designed with things that define the person. All you have to do is answer a bunch of questions about them, share a photo, and let our team handle the rest. The details can be shared in the order form after the payment page. Questions include details such as their nickname, hobbies, favourite food, birthplace, most used dialogue, etc.
2. Cupid Magnet: A special magnet designed to always remind him/her that he/she is the cutest Valentine on earth. Content on the magnet is “World’s Cutest Person”.
3. Mini Easel: Say farewell to regular photo frames. Add an Oye Happy touch to your table with a mini wooden easel stand with your photos.
4. Message in a Bottle: Messages in bottles have a long tradition of being the best delivery service for love. Surprise your loved one with this beautiful gift. Message inside reads- You’re the sweetest, warmest, cutest, funniest, coolest, loving-est and awesomest person in the whole wide world!
5. Dialogue Box: Get your loved one a gift that literally unfolds a story with pictures. The gift box opens to 5 photos and an envelope attached to each one. You can custom create messages to your loved ones, which go into the envelopes.
6. Chocolates: 3 home-made eggless heart-shaped chocolates.
7. Frame the Name: There was once a time when photo frames used to be the obvious choice of gift. Even today, a real photo looks better on your living room wall than on social media. How about making the good old idea of gifting photo frames surprisingly special by spelling the name of the loved one with their best pictures? This unique and personalized gift will always have a special place- not just in their homes.
8. Valentine Contract: A formally packaged envelope comprising a hilarious contract binding him/her into being your Valentine for life. Within the contract, you will find a list of funny terms to be fulfilled by the recipient. Failure to complete the contract card under the hereto terms and agreements set forth by the court of Oye Happy will result in some pretty dire consequences.
9. Lit Romantic Card: Regular greeting cards are boring. Remind your loved one how much you love them with this unique LED greeting card that lights up with the flick of a button. Content on the front page is I LOVE YOU THIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS MUCH. Content on the inside page is ACTUALLY, I LOVE YOU A LOT LOT LOOOOTTTTTT MORE THAN I CAN FIT INSIDE THIS CARD. BUT YOU GET THE GIST, RIGHT?
A total of 40 pictures are needed to customise this gift.
The Valentine hamper gifts are packed beautifully in an aluminium locked box.
The size of the box is 11.6 x 3.5 inches.
The virtual surprises are usually delivered between 6 PM and 8 PM.
All customisation details, including the receiver’s number and email ID, can be shared in the order form after the payment page. The order form is also emailed to you in case you’d rather fill it later.