1. Watch a play or discuss anything under the sun with friendly Hyderabadis over chai and samosa at Lamakaan.
2. Film buff? Check out the numerous film festivals happening around the city through the year.
3. Or do you prefer to read plots over watching them? Popular novels are a steal at the Sunday book bazaar in Abids.
4. To get the adrenaline coursing, head over to the adventure park Sahas in Ramoji Film City.
From zorbing to ATVs to a high rope course, they’ve got it all! Check it out here.
5. Not even many Hyderabadis know that we have a unique car museum here.
6. Been a while since you caught up on your good deeds? Have lunch with the hearing-impaired students of the NGO Ashray Akruti.
Check out how to do that here.
7. Indulge your inner biker. Hire a Harley-Davidson for the day and ride away to the hills.
Get your Harley here.
8. Prefer an old-timey ride instead? Get horse riding lessons!
Find out more here.
9. If you’re interested in writing, join the Write Club for an evening spent writing and listening to stories with a really fun bunch of people.
10. Everybody complains that there aren’t enough weekend getaways close to Hyderabad. Ahem, have you seen Golconda resort?
Check out an affordable weekend package for 2 here.
11. Sip Irani chai and munch on Osmania biscuits at every little corner shop to determine your favourite and find out why Hyderabad will always be the bestest!
Want more awesomely unique experiences in Hyderabad? Check them out at www.oyehappy.com.