1. Whether you’re 16 or 60, you’ll always proudly claim your title of “daddy’s little girl”
2. “My daddy strongest” and anyone who disagrees with it should be willing to duel to death
3. Your mom was the strict parent and your dad the fun one
And now you’re wondering if they played you with the classic ‘good cop, bad cop’ technique…
4. Your standards in men are much, much higher than average thanks to the bar set by Papa
5. And nobody could ever tell you “you throw/fight/breakdance like a girl” because your dad taught you everything
Remind him how much that meant to you with a personal funny graph. Find it here
6. Even when you were a kid you knew you could do anything boys can do
7. ‘Fearless’ is your middle name because dad’s got your back – at the PTA meeting in school or a broken heart later
And call him up to say thank you? Or better yet send messages on postcards with your picture on them that you can get here
8. Dad jokes are hilarious! And you can never tell why other people are not laughing as hard
9. Even when you fight, you can’t be mad at each other for long because you need to be a team to take on tindey ki sabzi
10. Bad day? He can make it better instantly. Also, he’s got tons of stories from the good ol’ days
Get him a unique collage of pictures of pictures of the both of you he’ll always have on his wall here
11. Because no matter who you become and how far you go, Daddy will always be your No. 1 hero!
Show the first man in your life how much he means to you (and June 19th is Father’s Day in case you forgot!). Visit www.oyehappy.com.