Here’s a surprise which only opens for those who work for it. Lock the box with a 3-digit code and make your sibling scan the QR code on the rakhi to find the code.
How it works:
Step 1: Unpack the messages and a rakhi attached to the cover of the box.
Step 2: Scan the QR code on the rakhi to find the 3-digit code.
Step 3: Your sibling can use the code to open the lock and find the gifts.
The gifts include:
1. Dialogue Box: Get your sibling a gift that literally unfolds a story with pictures. The gift box opens to 5 photos and an envelope attached to each one. You can custom create messages to your loved ones, which go into the envelopes.
2. Easel: A miniature wooden customised with 5 photos. The easel can be easily be placed in the cubicle, on a desk, or in the living room.
3. Sibling Magnet: Delight your sibling with a really unique magnet customised with your favourite photos. Instead of one, we will be adding 4 pictures so that your sibling can change them whenever he/she wants. The magnet is designed with the message ‘Siblings by Birth. Buddies by choice.’
4. Message Pouch: A pouch, comprising 4 messages of your choice, will be stock to the box outside.
5. Rakhi: A beautiful rakhi made in acrylic and designed with a QR code. The rakhi will be packaged inside the pouch.
6. A beautiful letter for your sibling packaged in an envelope.
The letter says:
Since as long as I can remember, you have always been my best friend. There has never been a single happy moment when you weren’t there to share it or a sad moment when you weren’t there to support me. I remember how we would always be ready to kill each other and kill for each other at the same time. Growing up was always the least of our concerns. But now that we have, I often miss the silliness we used to share as children… (contd in the letter)
14 photos and 8 messages are needed to customise this surprise. If you don’t have sufficient images, we can reuse the same images for different gifts. All customisation details can be shared in the order form after the payment page.
The gifts are packaged in a steel box and locked with a 3-digit code.
The size of the box: 8 x 5 x 2.5 inches